Cross Sport Contests
- Exclusive to Fanpicks.com!
- Contests for Superbowl, Pro Bowl, All-Star games and more
- Pick players from 2 different sports!
- Create your cross sport all-star lineup
Cross Sport contests are a new and fun way to play daily fantasy sports.
Cross Sport allows you to play up to 2 different sports inside one contest.
Create your team with a combination of NFL, NBA, or NHL players in the
Manning / Crosby? Newton / LeBron? Ovechkin / Curry?
The choice is yours, create your Cross Sport all-star lineup today!
Cross Sport Rules
- Cross Sport contests allow you to select athletes from multiple sports leagues to fill your lineup.
- Cross Sport contests may be Salary Cap-type, or Pointspread-type format… check the rules of the specific contest you are entering.
- Typically you will be required to select 6 athletes from one sports league, and 3 from another sports league to fill your lineup. In some cases these roster limits may vary, or include 3 sports leagues. Check the roster limits for the specific game you are entering.
- Our Cross Sport contests use the exact same scoring rules as our standard Salary Cap and Pointspread contests. Please refer to those sections on specific scoring for more details.
- All entries must include players from 3 different teams.